- Copyright in the design and content of this website belongs to Spirit Healthcare.
- Spirit Healthcare makes every effort to ensure that the data and material in this website is complete and correct. However, no liability is accepted for any error made in or omission from this website.
- Links to other websites are for information purposes only. Spirit Healthcare does not have control over the content or services provided by any linked sites and therefore accepts no responsibility for such content or services.
- Any product or service referred to in this website is subject to contract and standard terms and conditions will apply.
- In no event shall Spirit Healthcare be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, loss of profits or data, direct or indirect, howsoever arising from the use of this website or reliance on the material contained in this website.
- Spirit Healthcare may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments to this website.
- The use of this website and any downloaded material from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Spirit Healthcare takes every precaution on presenting the contents of the website.
- Spirit Healthcare will under no circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect consequential punitive or special loss or damages arising out of or incidental to the use of this website or its links to other websites.
- Spirit Healthcare reserves the right to modify, add, amend or delete any information or links contained in it at any time and without notice. This will only be undertaken in order to maintain the validity and presentation of the website. In the event of this modification, addition, amendment or deletion any monies or fees paid will be non-refundable.
- Spirit Healthcare can in no way be held liable to you or anyone else for actions taken, misunderstandings or claims arising from the advertisement or any arrangement made with an advertiser or another member.
This policy covers the use of personal data provided by you to Spirit Healthcare, either by direct use of the website, or by any other channel.
- By completing this form, you are consenting to be contacted via e-mail and SMS messages from Spirit Healthcare Ltd, including email messages at 6 and 12 months after completing your EMPOWER course to complete Quality of Life Questionnaires. We use a third-party provider to allow us to send EMPOWER course reminders via SMS message, but do not share any identifiable information.
- When you supply any personal information via the website’s online booking system, we will initially only share this information with your registered GP to ensure the information we have received is correct and up to date. This is done by contacting your GP with a letter that includes your name and NHS Number to help your GP identify the correct health records.
- Once this has been confirmed we will request your baseline health data as per your consent so that we are able to ensure our service is helping you to manage your condition. Baseline health data includes: Height, Weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), Waist circumference, HbA1c, Blood Pressure, Total cholesterol, HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein), LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein), Triglycerides, ACR (urine microalbumin), eGFR (estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate), Depression score, Smoking History, Diabetes medication/dosage, Blood Pressure medication/dosage, Blood Lipids medication/dosage, Obesity mediation/dosage and other medication.
- Your personal information will only otherwise be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Any information you supply to us is NOT sold.
- You have a right to access any personal information we hold about you. There is no charge for this service. In the first instance, send an email to email@example.com
- Spirit Healthcare collects, processes and stores data in accordance with The Data Protection Act 2018. Our Fair Processing Notice can be located at: http://spirit-healthcare.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Fair-Processing-Notice-Spirit.pdf this document outlines how Spirit uses personal data.